• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold SOLD

RAD

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I have an excellent set of bed channel stiffeners by Total Chaos, for sale. These are perfect to reinforce your rear bedsides, to keep them from flexing. Selling the set for $OLD, local cash pick up with no hardware. You don't want to reuse the hardware. You can purchase the hardware from your local store for around $10.

Located in Southern California, Toluca Lake 91602

Please send me a message if interested and we can work out the details. I'm looking for a local $110 sale and not looking to ship them out. Save from the $170+tax retail pr

ice.
bed-stiffner-1.jpg
bed-stiffner-3.jpg
tie-down-installed-1.jpg
48676.jpg

Total Chaos Website Description:
  • 3/16 mild steel laser cut brackets use existing factory holes. Drilling is required for installation.
  • Rear sheet metal channels crack over time. Reinforce factory rear bed channels at the tail gate that are known to tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks and off road use.
  • Ideal for any Tacoma that wants to prevent bed flex.
  • Includes all grade 8 mounting hardware and install instructions and powder coated brackets.
  • 6 eyelet tabs are designed to offer additional cargo strapping points to secure your gear during transit. An additional flat tab is also supplied to both sides to install a Buggy Whip / CB Antenna / Collision or Cargo Light.
  • No load ratings are implied.
  • US Patent #D820,180 S

Last edited:
Back