• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

RobDaman and Taco formerly known as HardshellTaco

Watched it last night. Congrats again on going to SEMA Rob ?.

Now be sure you take detailed reports on Magnuson, Harrop, and URD. I want notes, pics, specs, all of it. ?

Is URD at SEMA?

I'm hitting North Hall.. been walking miles literally thru central and South. So much to see!

Watched it last night. Congrats again on going to SEMA Rob ?.

Now be sure you take detailed reports on Magnuson, Harrop, and URD. I want notes, pics, specs, all of it. ?

Is URD at SEMA?

I'm hitting North Hall.. been walking miles literally thru central and South. So much to see!

Not sure. I heard rumors, bit haven't seen a booth number.

You find Magnuson yet?

I'm so stoked you were able to make it to SEMA. Congrats again Rob! The truck looks awesome!!

Thanks man! it was an awesome experience. Amazing to actually watch someone else talk about your truck twice a day. Lots of positive feedback online and in person.

I'm so stoked you were able to make it to SEMA. Congrats again Rob! The truck looks awesome!!

I'm really excited to be the first pic of Motor Trend's SEMA article!!!!

motor trend.jpg

Hey Rob, I'm not sure if you have this posted somewhere yet, but what is your camera gear? And editing software?

I haven't yet

Mostly it's my Samsung s10+ but I use an osmo pocket and Sony a73

I edit with final cut pro

Hey Rob, I'm not sure if you have this posted somewhere yet, but what is your camera gear? And editing software?

Back