• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

RobDaman and Taco formerly known as HardshellTaco

3 more vids... changing cabin air filter.. new code reader and readiness smog checker....also I had to rotate my wife's tires and tested out a cool jack pad adapter that works great. Beats a hockey puck for my floor jack

Thank you so much for your support! Without you I couldn't have reached 7000 subscribers!

Screenshot_20190307-202622_YouTube.jpg

Congrats Rob!! Keep on bringing that good content and 10k will be here before you know it. (y)

Awesome to have met so many enthusiasts driving as far as San Diego and Palmdale!

So awesome to have built RDM Edition #001 ?

Here's my highlights video.

Stay tuned for the 2nd meet!

Happy Front End Friday everyone!

I’ve been looking really hard for a bumper that would complement HardShellTaco and I finally found one!

Thank you @Relentless Fabrication for building an awesome bumper!

Did you notice how fits the @Baja Designs LEDs perfect and how license plate matches too?
clear.png
I got to coordinate!

Relentless-4.jpg
Relentless-2.jpg
Relentless-3.jpg

ya. i dig it for now until i can afford getting full skids. i'm going to go 700 # springs like you did to get the front back up.

The Pro skid plate fits pretty decently with the bumper. I didn't put my skid plate back on yet but I was wondering how it would look.

Back