• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

RobDaman and Taco formerly known as HardshellTaco

in case you needed some tips how to install a BlackVue dash cam, here's my vid

Went to the first annual Rays Tribute meet where owners of their wheels were invited to show off their rides.

It was a fun event.

It's Taco Tuesday! I wanted to give a shout out to Allyn Pierce (The_Pandra) for his heroic actions and to talk about my concerns about emergency preparedness.

Happy Taco Tuesday!

I know a lot of people were waiting for my Decked video so here you go!

trying out another phone mount and compared it with Hondo's unholey / perfect squeeze

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and Taco Tuesday from HardShellTaco!
hardshelltaco.jpg

Thank you for helping me reach 6000 subscribers!

I never thought my channel was important enough but it's due to all your support. I even met a new Taco owner just when eating lunch. They recognized me from the videos.

6000.jpg
As I've said it in my videos, I wouldn't be making videos without you all. 2018 was a great year and I'm hoping 2019 to be even greater!

So a year ago I took my sons to Lake Arrowhead and just a few days ago we did it again! Weather was totally different and truly a winter this time around.

It was a fun trip to retrace our trail steps but got to hit some mud pits as well as them seeing it snow for their first time!

It brought back memories and created new ones!

The last video for 2018 is up! It's my highlight/blooper/B-roll footage.

I just wanted to say Happy New Year and thanks so much for your support! I wouldn't be making these videos without you all!

Lovin' the side graphics. Been seeing your rig on the gram lately. Sick to to see you here on the forums. Would be rad to see your mod list. I'm thinking about going hardshell and I'm wanting some info on how I'll need to update the rear suspension to support the weight while keeping off road capabilities intact.

Thanks. Ya it's been reposted a few time on IG. I'm pretty happy on the feedback overall of the retro stripes.

You definitely need a minimum aal and bed stiffeners.

I'm working on a walk around soon for my youtube. just been really busy trying to get things done.

Lovin' the side graphics. Been seeing your rig on the gram lately. Sick to to see you here on the forums. Would be rad to see your mod list. I'm thinking about going hardshell and I'm wanting some info on how I'll need to update the rear suspension to support the weight while keeping off road capabilities intact.

Back