• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Rigs and Coffee - Thousand Oaks, CA 3/11/23

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Hey T3G!! Cruise out to the Rigs and Coffee event this Saturday in Thousand Oaks, CA!!

The event is hosted by Frontrunner Outfitters at their new warehouse location.

851 Lawrence Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
10am - 1pm

I will be on site with my new truck, and performing on site Toyota tuning for Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runners. I will be installing Nexus Blackhawk based tunes, complete with customizations for AGM batteries, tire sizes, octane preference, gear swaps, and more. Send me a DM if you are interested in getting a tune!!

IMG_20230301_123758_797.jpg

Wish I was closer, would love to get out there.

What did you finally get for your "new truck?"

Wish I was closer, would love to get out there.

What did you finally get for your "new truck?"

Make the trip out one day. :D

2022 F-350 Super Duty Lariat Tremor with the 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel with the black appearance package. Comes with 35's, a lift, e-locker in the rear and a LSD in the front, traction control modes, and axle vent tubes. Will be getting the full overland treatment like the Tacoma. Loving it so far.

Nobody's Tremor.jpg

Make the trip out one day. :D

2022 F-350 Super Duty Lariat Tremor with the 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel with the black appearance package. Comes with 35's, a lift, e-locker in the rear and a LSD in the front, traction control modes, and axle vent tubes. Will be getting the full overland treatment like the Tacoma. Loving it so far.

Nobody's Tremor.jpg
Beautiful truck. Going to try for the AEV Prospecter style but with a bunch of trimming and 37's or 40's?

Beautiful truck. Going to try for the AEV Prospecter style but with a bunch of trimming and 37's or 40's?

37's @ most. Otherwise, I have to trim too much, and I am not interested in doing so as it doesn't get me much benefit other than being to top heavy and heavier tires. With 37's I will get plenty of clearance and still be efficient enough for travel, with minimal rubbing and cutting. Suspension should be pretty wazoo but we are waiting to build that part until we have all the weight on it. It isn't all that bad right now with the Tremor suspension on it. Camper will be an AT Atlas with an interior. Provides for heat and insulation while still remaining narrow and lighter.

Is that close to the BMW motorcycle place?

Dunno, never been to the area. Maybe 🤷🏽

Back