• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Rig of the Month, February 2021: Submit your photos here!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
February RotM is sponsored by The Wandering Winterfields

rotm-2021-feb-banner.png

The photo theme this month is "Like a Rock". Photos should feature your truck working. That could mean: hauling items in its bed, pulling a trailer, or doing something else that shows it working as a truck!​

The prize for this month will be a $100 gift card to Amazon.com, along with a Tacoma3G sticker, an entry into Rig of the Year, and the other flare mentioned below.

If you aren't familiar with how the contest works, please read the terms by clicking the button below.

How does it work?
  • From the 10th to the 13th of this month, you can post one of your best photos of your truck to this thread (that fits the theme), which will become your submission.
    • On the 14th of this month, I will move all submissions to the voting thread and voting will commence.
    • On the 19th this month, the voting thread will close and go into a review phase.
  • During the review phase, I will go through each submission, noting how many votes they received, and I will verify that the member with the most votes is eligible to win.
    • If the member with the most votes is not eligible, I will move to the runner up, and so on.
    • Should a tie occur, I will use a random number generator to decide the winner.
  • You can 'Like' the photos in this thread if you want to, but they will not count as votes as this is only a submission thread.
What does the winner receive?
  • Please read the green text above to learn about the main prize.
  • A Tacoma3G sticker
  • A badge under your username stating that you are a RotM winner
  • Your photo in the sidebar of the website until next month's winning photo replaces it
  • A shout-out on the Tacoma3G Instagram
  • An entry into our Rig of the Year contest!
Submission Rules
  • YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 15 POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A PHOTO.
    • If you're unable to reply to this thread, it's because you don't have the 15 posts yet. However, if you are a "T3G Supporter" (purchased a patch or sticker previously), you will bypass the post count restriction.
  • Please submit photos that are of high quality and not edited to add a fake background, text, or other graphics to the image.
    • However, you may edit your photo to adjust lighting, color, shadows, etc.
  • You may only submit one photo per month and you will not be able to change the photo you submitted.
    • You may post a different photo in a different month.
  • If you have won this contest previously, you are not eligible to enter again until the sixth month after the last time you won. (e.g. If you won in January, you may not enter again until July.)
    • The forum staff and our Authorized Vendors are not eligible to enter this contest.
  • All photos must comply with the Tacoma3G.com Forum Guidelines.
    • Specifically, this means no political, religious, or NSFW content should be visible in your photo.

Once you have read everything above, PLEASE 'LIKE' THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU READ IT, then post your photo. Good luck, have fun, and tell your friends! (y)

I had a hell of a time deciding what picture to use. This is my truck carrying something like 26 Xmas trees for disposal at the beginning of 2020 as a fundraiser for her trip to Washington DC that never happened because of COVID

2020-01-12 12.16.47.jpg

Bringing home our new off-road trailer 😎🍻

Attachments

• 62697DAB-824C-487C-A2A6-65DE02BE880A.jpeg
    62697DAB-824C-487C-A2A6-65DE02BE880A.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 79
  • E6F7BE53-6B96-4E45-A8A5-A2D316EA8247.jpeg
    E6F7BE53-6B96-4E45-A8A5-A2D316EA8247.jpeg
    701.5 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back