• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Relentless Fabrication 16+ Tacoma Front Bumpers

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Let's see some bumper pics :)

Our Front Bumpers include the option to mount a winch if desired. Included are necessary grade-8 hardware and mounting brace plates to increase the strength of factory mounting plates.

Get yourself out of almost any situation!

Learn more:
Relentless Fabrication | Predator Front Bumper

62339117_2485824771460886_4890868560638771200_o.jpg

Is it possible to replace the winch mount with a receiver instead? I always see these slick new bumpers with ways to mount a winch but I run with a front end receiver and I've never seen an aftermarket front bumper set up that way.

Is it possible to replace the winch mount with a receiver instead? I always see these slick new bumpers with ways to mount a winch but I run with a front end receiver and I've never seen an aftermarket front bumper set up that way.

We haven't done this, it's not really an option for the front bumper

It would be difficult to put a load rating on it

[IMG]

Our favorite unique feature of our new hybrid bumper is the one piece top tube construction with our top filler plate. What's your favorite feature?

[IMG]

All hybrid bumpers are $100 off for a limited time ?

[IMG]

This is the biggest discount on the hybrid bumpers all year. Order yours now before the holiday rush ??.

[IMG]

ORDER TODAY
05-11 TACOMA

16-CURRENT TACOMA

Back