• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold SOLD Relentless Fab High-Clearance Rear Bumper w/ Taillight Tubing & Swingout+Camp Table

Tbrandt

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Quicksand
New, never installed. Bought and changed my mind on what I wanted to do with my truck, so it has sat in a shipping container for a year. $2000.00.

See attached photo of invoice for more details. It is the limited edition with tail light tubing. Cutouts for Baja designs S2 flush-mount lights and sonar back-up sensors. Powder coated black, no chips or dings. It has the fold-down camp table option and rotopax mount on the swing-out.

Local pickup in Madison, Kansas or Tulsa, Oklahoma only. No shipping.
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG
IMG_1036.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG
Relentless Fabrication Order 6681A (1).jpg

Last edited:
If only it shipped...

It's crazy to me that this is for sale, and in brand new condition. Absolute unicorn.
but no shipping, and its quite the drive to kansas

Damn hell of a deal. Wish I was able to travel and was in the market. Exactly what I want 😩

Wow I would jump on this if I was in the area! Someone will get a great deal, glws!

Is this still available? Interested in making the purchase.

Last edited:
Back