• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Group Buy Relations Race Wheels (RRW) Wheel Group Buy - RR6s & RR7s - Up to 30% Off!

Trail Tacoma

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
trailtacoma.com
Hey everyone!
Konrad here again.

A few months back, we ran a successful group buy for RRW rock sliders.

Now, we're back at it again with RRW - this time for wheels!

We've already been live since last week, so spots are filling up fast.

Once again, we've negotiated a HUGE deal for the community. RRW has never run a discount like this. Bigger than Black Friday deals.

I've run two sets of these wheels in the past two years and I couldn't be happier.

For a LIMITED time - Take 25% off ANY set (4 or 5 wheels) of RR6-H or RR7-H Wheels & 30% off with the purchase of Protection Rings!

*** Direct Link for Trail / RRW Group Buy ***

Please let me know if you have any questions. All the relevant details are in the link above.
These wheels also have crossover bolt patterns with 4Runners, Tundras, GXs, FJs, Land Cruisers, LXs & More!

These wheels are considered "hybrids" - they can be run in a variety of ways.
1. Just the wheels (street look)
2. Wheels with bolts
3. Wheels with steel or aluminum protection rings (keep your wheel looking like new after tough trails)
4. Wheels with true beadlock rings (beadlock rings are not included due to limited quantities, can be purchased separately)

Want to learn more about these wheels before you buy?
Check out my full review and overview of the RR6-Hs here.

Instagram_Feed_RRW_01.jpg

Instagram_Feed_RRW_08.jpg

Instagram_Feed_RRW_07.jpg

Last edited:
Bump!

Inventory running low. Only a few days left! A few options are already sold out.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Back