• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Group Buy Relations Race Wheels 3rd Gen Tacoma Rock Sliders - 30% Off ANY Configuration

Trail Tacoma

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
trailtacoma.com
Hey everyone!

My name is Konrad and I help to manage our Trail Tacoma platform.
We're a curated online publication with a focus on high-quality content surrounding the 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacoma.

We've been working with Relations Race Wheels (RRW) for quite some time, and I personally run their products (sliders, front bumper, wheels).

We just launched a group buy together, to bring some serious value to the 3rd Gen community.

We've been hard at work testing and perfecting the rock sliders for the 3G Tacoma in the past year.
After tons of updates to the design and manufacturing process, we are confident enough to say that the latest design is by far the best one to date.

These rock sliders are one of, if not THE strongest rock sliders on the market! We don't make the claim lightly.

We were able to negotiate an underheard of value for this group buy...
30% off ANY rock sliders for the 3rd Gen Tacoma

Armor group buys are harder to come by, especially at the discount we've been able to secure.
If you've been waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger on a set of solid door and rocker panel protection, this is it!

Spots are limited, so be sure to secure yours. You can reserve a spot on our site, linked below. All pertinent information can be found there.

Direct Link for Trail Tacoma / RRW Rock Slider Group Buy

Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to many more incredible group buys in the future!

Want to learn more about these sliders before you buy?
Check out my full review and overview here.

Instagram_Feature_01-1.jpg
Instagram_Feature_01-4.jpg

Last edited:
What happens if all spots aren't filled?
The response has been off the charts. We are already discussing extending the spots available. The most important thing is that the RRW process and manufacturing can handle the bulk orders in a timely manner, which they have indicated won't be any issue!

I messaged you on IG but figured I would here as well. I'm going to be out of town working and wont have access to internet or cell services until the end of September. Can I just pay the total up front so I don't miss the final payment due date?

Went ahead and ordered a set. Don't cancel my order! I'll be out of the bush on Sept 26 if weather is good.

Long bed orders are slightly behind the short bed, the redesign was being finalized in the last few weeks.

Long bed orders should be heading to powder in about 2 weeks.
Take your time and don't rush: Just make sure all of the the welds are good and tight for strength.

Back