• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Reaching primal enlightenment

Without having watched the video yet, are you asking us what editing software we use or is that related to something in the video itself?

Yes what are you guys using? We are just using some pretty basic shit and feel like we are missing some potentially valuable content and tools due to our limited experience with this type of stuff.

Yes what are you guys using? We are just using some pretty basic shit and feel like we are missing some potentially valuable content and tools due to our limited experience with this type of stuff.
Same here with the limited experience.

I used Adobe Premiere Rush and I liked it because it is simple for a beginner and I wasn't trying to do anything fancy. But then I moved to the regular Premiere which is a professional program and pretty complicated. I started to get comfortable with it though.

Then I moved to a Mac instead of a Windows computer so I started using iMovie. It's pretty basic and can't do much. If you are looking to do anything fancy, you won't be able to. So, that's where I'm at. I might consider Final Cut which I think is Apple's version of Premiere, but idk.

I use cyberlink PowerDirector. I’m not very good and I don’t have any other experience with other products but I do feel like there is way more you can do with it than I will ever learn. Another plus is there are plenty of videos out there that show you how to do anything.

I use Camtasia. It is stupid easy and intuitive to use but I'm running into it's limitations, I need to move on to something more professional grade with greater functionality I think. For beginners it's fantastic though.

Back