• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

T3G Feedback and questions about Tacoma3G.com - How can our community and website be better?

I would probably stick with one color just to establish “brand recognition” at first but make patches, stickers and swag the suggested taco color options would be cool
It’s actually gonna happen that way. The designer said he can do a lot with “classic” Toyota red and silvers.

theadminzone.com

I really like the skin on that site. My designer made that one and he knows I like a lot about it so we might get something similar.

580E88E4-61D0-4E26-8CB6-9F2C4EC5FA43.jpeg

Would be pretty cool to include the retro Toyota colors into the logo. What do you think?

Looking to start some threads, but I don't have enough privilege to post in the South thread. Is this just me or is this something we are waiting on for go live?
Capture.PNG

580E88E4-61D0-4E26-8CB6-9F2C4EC5FA43.jpeg

Would be pretty cool to include the retro Toyota colors into the logo. What do you think?

The retro colors are cool but if we really want to represent the 3rd Gens we should keep it modern in my opinion. Funny is I've been looking for project Landcruiser but wife wants me to only focus on one vehicle for now.

Looking to start some threads, but I don't have enough privilege to post in the South thread. Is this just me or is this something we are waiting on for go live?
Capture.PNG

It might be locked yet. I was trying to post some as well but don't have privileges as well.

How we looking @tacoma3g? Any updates or delays?
Designer said the first iteration will be done this weekend. At that point it will be fine tuning it to our specific desires and tastes and then the launch should be on time for next weekend.

They’re locked. Since the live launch is planned for next weekend, perhaps we could use this week and next weekend to get a head start on the threads. I’ll unlock everything now.

Gonna share the early previews with you guys! This is not nearly the final product, nor is that our logo. But it is coming along nicely, and the truck colors are looking great.

I’ll check it out when I can get on my Mac. What I’ve seen so far on my phone looks great though.

The Quicksand is my favorite, but I also like the Cement and Grey. Can't wait until this is finished!

Last edited:
I’m glad everyone is digging the quicksand. That’s gonna be the default one for unregistered visitors.

How do we want to write our name? I've been doing it in all lowercase so far, but the forum icons have the uppercase G, so what do you think?

The only reason it was every lowercase is because that's how Instagram forces it and we started on Instagram.

The T3G / Tacoma3G is by far the most professional, in my opinion. Think we're gonna re-brand real quick, lol...

T3G/Tacoma3G is the way to go in my opinion. I've been sort of spreading the word so if you've got some invite links let me know and we can get some new members added. If you're just about ready to roll that is.

T3G/Tacoma3G is the way to go in my opinion. I've been sort of spreading the word so if you've got some invite links let me know and we can get some new members added. If you're just about ready to roll that is.
Not gonna invite anyone else early with codes. Should be going live for everyone to join tomorrow afternoon/night.

Back