• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

South SOLD - set of 4 TRD Pro wheels/tires

17cementpro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
* PRICE DROP *

For sale:
set of 4 stock TRD Pro wheels and Goodyear Kevlar tires $950.00 OBO

I am currently only interested in selling as a set of wheels and tires

Tires have ~16,750 miles and decent tread life. Wheels are in good condition

I am located 1 hour 30 min south of Atlanta and would prefer local pick up or someone within 4-5 hours I can meet half way. Would prefer not to ship

Driver front
Driver Front Wheel.jpg
Driver Front Tire.jpg

Driver rear
Driver Rear Wheel.jpg

Driver Rear Tire.jpg

Passenger rear
Pass Rear Wheel.jpg
Pass Rear Tire.jpg

Passenger front
Pass Front Wheel.jpg

Pass Front Tire.jpg

*Original post*
I'm upgrading tires and considering upgrading wheels as well. My stock Goodyear Kevlar tires have ~16,500 miles and decent tread life. Wheels are in good condition. I can provide pictures if interested. Currently just putting feelers out to see if anyone would be interested

Last edited:
put in your local craigslist as well. i'm sure you'll sell em.

I sure am. Where are you located?
Georgia. Would prefer not to ship but am not completely opposed. Shipping would have to be at buyer's expense. My new wheels and tires won't be installed for a few weeks but if you're seriously interested I'll make sure to reach back out

Definitely interested. I’m about 2.5 hours outside of ATL. Maybe we can meet in Augusta, after the Masters is over haha!

What is the price now? I have 2018 TRD Sport wheels with tires that only have 3k miles on them that I need to sell first though. I’m in Woodstock

What is the price now? I have 2018 TRD Sport wheels with tires that only have 3k miles on them that I need to sell first though. I’m in Woodstock
Asking $950 OBO for the set. PM me

Bump. These are off my truck and waiting to get sold, asking $950 or accepting offers, preferred in GA or within a few hours

Where are you located, are the wheels complete with tpm’s and your best price?

Where are you located, are the wheels complete with tpm’s and your best price?
Asking for $950.00 OBO, currently only interested in selling as a set of wheels and tires. No TPMS they were swapped into my new set at install. I am located in Columbus, Ga (1 hour 30 min south of Atlanta) and would prefer local pick up or someone within 4-5 hours I can meet half way. At the moment not interested in shipping

Back