• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Post any photo of your Tacoma!

IMG_1983.jpg
IMG_1988.jpg
IMG_1989.jpg
Nice what’s your set up

Nice truck Fro!! Welcome to Tacoma3G!! ??

@TowerPilot44 nice purchase!!! Welcome to the party man!!!
Thank you for the welcome Brother. Your Tacoma build blog is what brought me here. I am jealous that you have some real terrain to enjoy your Tacoma on. Although I use to live in Aspen, Co. I have been a flatlander for the past 20 years. Definitely miss the mountains.

Thank you for the welcome Brother. Your Tacoma build blog is what brought me here. I am jealous that you have some real terrain to enjoy your Tacoma on. Although I use to live in Aspen, Co. I have been a flatlander for the past 20 years. Definitely miss the mountains.

Hey thanks for the huge compliment ??!! Really stoked to see I was able to lure someone here. ?

Colorado is beautiful country and while you may not be in country like that, you can still definitely enjoy your Tacoma.

By the way, that's a nice tiller in your avatar. Are you FD?

Edit: just saw your profile, I'm FD as well San Diego Fire Department out on the complete opposite coast ?.

Back