• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PC Games - Anyone? D2R/PoE

I'm an Xbox guy. I mostly play COD and Forza. I'm decent at Forza, and awful at Warzone. Never really got into Diablo style games. I do love a good 1st person shooter. Vanguard looks good, but its just the same COD mechanics with different guns.

I'm an Xbox guy. I mostly play COD and Forza. I'm decent at Forza, and awful at Warzone. Never really got into Diablo style games. I do love a good 1st person shooter. Vanguard looks good, but its just the same COD mechanics with different guns.
I just never got into COD. Was a CS guy. Then mechanics got messed up with CS:GO. :(
I think COD was giving me motion sickness.

I just never got into COD. Was a CS guy. Then mechanics got messed up with CS:GO. :(
I think COD was giving me motion sickness.
It does that to my cousin, but he can play Battlefield just fine! I think I may buy Battlefield when it drops, it looks pretty good.

It does that to my cousin, but he can play Battlefield just fine! I think I may buy Battlefield when it drops, it looks pretty good.
Army of Two started it all. I'd play, then I'd get hot and puke. Kept playing, kept happening. Thought I had some bad food. Friend left his XBox at my place. Played MWII, same thing. I was chugging Pepto to finish campaign mode. Since then I try not to stare at screens even if other people are playing. Even with motion blur off and stuff. I've tried large screens, small screens, back lights, looking away at intervals at a focal point, distance from screen, just not for me I guess.

Army of Two started it all. I'd play, then I'd get hot and puke. Kept playing, kept happening. Thought I had some bad food. Friend left his XBox at my place. Played MWII, same thing. I was chugging Pepto to finish campaign mode. Since then I try not to stare at screens even if other people are playing. Even with motion blur off and stuff. I've tried large screens, small screens, back lights, looking away at intervals at a focal point, distance from screen, just not for me I guess.
Surprisingly that is very common. I can only play for a couple hours before I get a banging headache. I'll play for a couple hours then watch tv or get up and do something else.

I'm a PC gamer but I have strange taste in games. Currently playing: Endzone, a post-apocalyptic city management sim. Snowrunner, a trucking/offroading sim. And finally Grounded, a survival game where you're a half inch tall kid in a backyard (it's prerelease currently).

I'm a PC gamer but I have strange taste in games. Currently playing: Endzone, a post-apocalyptic city management sim. Snowrunner, a trucking/offroading sim. And finally Grounded, a survival game where you're a half inch tall kid in a backyard (it's prerelease currently).
Snowrunner looks awesome!

I haven’t played Diablo 2 in a long time. I’m thinking of picking up the remastered version. Been playing Diablo 3 a lot on the kid’s Nintendo switch.

My gaming rig is falling behind the times so I'm mostly on the Xbox S/X. I'm chomping at the bit for Forza Horizon 5 after playing FH4 nonstop for the past year (and the other FHs before that). Mostly just playing Grid now.

Last edited:
My gaming rig is falling behind the times so I'm mostly on the Xbox S/X. I'm chomping at the bit for Forza Horizon 5 after playing FH4 nonstop for the past year (and the other FHs before that). Mostly just playing Grid now.
Super Troopers GIF

I'm super hyped about FH5

Back