• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Patch thinking of making a mock one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vacant.stare

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
It's looking like about about 4 weeks turnaround for 100. You guys be in for one at $5/pop?

PATCH.jpg

Umm, Corey.... I think it is missing a rainbow logo in the background

Looks like Im going to try and do this. 1 patch and 3 stickers. I don't have total sticker cost yet but with the 4-pack I'd guess it'll be around $10. What do you guys think?

PVC Patch
Patch.jpeg

Sticker 01
sticker.jpg

Sticker 02
Sticker1.jpeg

Sticker 03
sticker2.jpeg

everything is ordered. stickers will be here by july 24. patches will probably be another week or two after that.

patches are here finally. ordered envelopes and need to start figuring how to take payment etc. but still sticking to the $12 4-pack plus flat rate shipping.

5287607B-A330-4DB8-ACD7-B9066A1FCEBE.jpeg
BF1D8866-3C62-4ACB-A0B6-814F9C3F92A7.jpeg

Just do friends and family PayPal
F&F make it tough because most of the time it doesn't end up having an address associated to it so you have to cross reference emails to texts to paypal. Its alot different when it's a single item, but 250 patches and stickers its a little tougher.

Im likely going to just set-up a paypal BIN link and place in my IG profile and sig here as well as the thread. Eating 3% of $12 aint a big deal

F&F make it tough because most of the time it doesn't end up having an address associated to it so you have to cross reference emails to texts to paypal. Its alot different when it's a single item, but 250 patches and stickers its a little tougher.

Im likely going to just set-up a paypal BIN link and place in my IG profile and sig here as well as the thread. Eating 3% of $12 aint a big deal
Still got my address?
biggrin.png

Just lemme know how you want me to pay you. You can ship mine with Sean's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back