• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

PaneTrain, the TRD 4x4 sport that off-roads

That'll be my next daily. I wanted a 4Runner but decided it would be too much like the truck, so SRT Grand Cherokee it is!

Dang you’ll have a pretty sweet garage line up then. My lady wanted the SRT8 at first but I told her there’s no way in the world we could afford it. They are super nice though

Over the past few weeks I've been noticing some odd steering issues where the truck would jerk to the left and right while at freeway speeds. After some investigating, the bolt going through the uniball on my driver side total chaos UCA was on its last threads... Another 100 miles and the situation could have been very bad.

Got it tightened back up, this time with loctite, and the handling is back to where it should be.

Going to get in the habit of checking the paint marks on the suspension components more regularly.

Over the past few weeks I've been noticing some odd steering issues where the truck would jerk to the left and right while at freeway speeds. After some investigating, the bolt going through the uniball on my driver side total chaos UCA was on its last threads... Another 100 miles and the situation could have been very bad.

Got it tightened back up, this time with loctite, and the handling is back to where it should be.

Going to get in the habit of checking the paint marks on the suspension components more regularly.

Yeah man, always good habit to check suspension components every thousand miles or so. Especially given the truck gets used

Glad you caught it in time! Scary shit!

Here are our Installation Notes which include the required torque specs. We recommend re-torquing the hardware within 500miles of the install. Double checking hardware before and after trips is always a great step in vehicle prep. If you have questions, Give us a shout :)

TOTAL CHAOS
WWW.CHAOSFAB.COM

Picked up two sets of Icon rebounds. Black for the ladies T4R and Bronze for the tacoma. Unfortunately they shipped 5 black and 3 bronze so I'll be rockin both colors till next week. Can't decide which one I like more. Kinda wish the bronze was darker but really diggin the look.

1535744284762.png

Haven't been on here in a hot minute.

Since my last post..

Icon Rebounds in Bronze are on, new spare location since my exhaust ruined my last spare, s2 sport chase lights installed, and my CBI High Clearance rear gets picked up from powdercoat today.

1553624257740.png

1553624288982.png

1553624422624.png

Back