• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ovtune Questions

Fpena6

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCLB Auto
White
Hi guys,

Just curious about some info about the ovtune 2.0?? I was flashing my truck the other day and I saw that the 2.0 update was an option now. But I can’t seem to find anything about it. Just curious in anyone in here knows anything about it.

Currently running 1.05 update

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Just curious about some info about the ovtune 2.0?? I was flashing my truck the other day and I saw that the 2.0 update was an option now. But I can’t seem to find anything about it. Just curious in anyone in here knows anything about it.

Currently running 1.05 update

Thanks.

Its not released yet. Still currently being developed. Looks like it's gonna be a total remap of the trans and if you have an Offroad some more goodies

Upvote 0
Sweet thanks man!

Just curious if that’s posted somewhere on their website and I missed it? Or if you just knew?

Upvote 0
Its not released yet. Still currently being developed. Looks like it's gonna be a total remap of the trans and if you have an Offroad some more goodies
Is there going to be some control over the diff lock and MTS system? I try to follow his thread but so much nonsense spat I can't make sense of it?

Upvote 0
Is there going to be some control over the diff lock and MTS system? I try to follow his thread but so much nonsense spat I can't make sense of it?

He hasn't said if this is going to be the case. The MTS knob is going to be used to select different tunes on the fly. MTS will still operate as normal

Upvote 0
He hasn't said if this is going to be the case. The MTS knob is going to be used to select different tunes on the fly. MTS will still operate as normal
Cool concept! Il have to watch for this.

Upvote 0
Interesting, looking forward to seeing what this will have. Have had 1.05 but recently have had to disconnect the battery so the fuel trims or whatever were lost so I'm back into learning mode. Pretty pleased with it so far, well worth the expense in my case.

Upvote 0
Back