• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Overland Tailor Tune available in Wyoming

benh088

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
www.wyoverlandtuning.com
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself!

I'm an authorized Remote Tuning Pro for Overland Tailor based in the Casper, Wyoming area. I'm proudly offering the Overland Tailor Torque tune -- here's what it can do for you:

• Increased horsepower (Dyno verified!)
  • Increased torque, especially in the low and mid-range
  • Greatly improved shift points (automatic transmission only)
  • Refined, customized throttle response
  • Custom tunes for regears and aftermarket tire sizes
  • Support for AGM batteries
  • Possible increases in MPG
  • NOTE: Does not fix speedometer discrepancies from aftermarket tires

I've got a shop outside of Glenrock or I am happy to meet you anywhere with reliable power. I'm very willing to travel to get your tune installed!

Pricing is set at $400 per vehicle. This price includes installation of any required Toyota CUWs (based on Technical Support Bulletins), technical support for the tune, and free upgrades to newer versions of the tune in the future. I'll also reflash if you upgrade gearing, tire size, or want a different throttle setting.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the tune and highly recommend it, especially if you're still stock! I've gone through the OVTune, KDMax, and KDMax Pro tunes on my truck, and while they're all great, the OTT is hands-down my favorite.

At this time, we're only able to support 2nd (2005-2015) and 3rd gen (2016+) Tacomas but will be expanding to other Toyota platforms in the future.

Want more info on the tune? Check out my website: Wyoming Overland Tuning

Best ways to get a hold of me:

E-mail: wyoverlandtuning@gmail.com
Cell: 307-215-9029
Facebook: Wyoming Overland Tuning | Facebook
Instagram: Wyoming Overland Tuning (@wyoverlandtuning)
DM

Upcoming travel:
None at this time.

Last edited:
Very interested. Are you ever up in Billings?
I have an AT. Should I expect better results than those that have an MT like in this post?
Are you using the "8.0 Spicy" version?

Very interested. Are you ever up in Billings?
I have an AT. Should I expect better results than those that have an MT like in this post?
Are you using the "8.0 Spicy" version?
Yep, I am occasionally up there for work or would be more than willing to head up that way on a weekend if there's one or two other people wanting a tune.

You would definitely benefit more from our tune with an automatic transmission vs a manual. The tune adjusts transmission shift points based on your axle gearing and tire size, and even on stock sizing it's a significantly better driving experience. Then, just like with a manual, there's still the added torque and horsepower paired with your preference on throttle sensitivity.

I personally use the mild/medium tune. That is, mild throttle control during normal driving and medium sensitivity in ECT mode. With our tune in ECT, it's a true towing and sport mode -- it keeps the the vehicle's engine RPM in the power band better and shifts appropriately for the added load while towing to minimize stress on your transmission.

Back