• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Overland Expo West Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ_CAVALRY

8️⃣ Paragon
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Does anyone know if/what kinds of deals vendors are having at Expo West this year? I went last year, but it was before I knew what I was doing, so I didn't pay attention to pricing on certain products.

Do vendors announce these deals anywhere or do you just have to wait for the show and see?

Does anyone know if/what kinds of deals vendors are having at Expo West this year? I went last year, but it was before I knew what I was doing, so I didn't pay attention to pricing on certain products.

Do vendors announce these deals anywhere or do you just have to wait for the show and see?
Usually it is a safe bet to assume anywhere between 10 and 15% across the board. Not huge deals but if you wait til the last day, often times they don't want to take the shit home so you may be able to score even better deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back