• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Oregon adventures coming up in Sept and Oct

Ooh I’m into the beach trip. Still haven’t hit the sand with my truck yet.

Possibly the alvord trip too. I want to check out a few other desert spots I haven’t seen yet. That’s about the same time I went last year and it was still dry. started raining as we left, so it was pretty good timing.

I’m working out details for a mountain bike weekend in October and will have to compromise with other schedules so that could stomp alvord for me.

I'm thinking last weekend in Sept for the dune trip. You really will want to go to the meet-up though. That's going to be fun!

I'm thinking last weekend in Sept for the dune trip. You really will want to go to the meet-up though. That's going to be fun!

perfect. i confirmed my mountain bike trip for the weekend of 10/15, so i can make beach and alvord. meetup would be cool but i'm not sure if i can get away three weekends in a row. i'll follow updates and maybe it will work out!

Back