• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted OR Spare needed

TacomaLG

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
I'm in search for a OR spare. I'm located in San Jose. Let me know if anyone around has one for sale please.

I'm in search for a OR spare. I'm located in San Jose. Let me know if anyone around has one for sale please.

I have a 2 spares sitting in my garage. I'll sell you one of them for $50 if you ever find yourself in Las Vegas. Might have a small blemish from wheeling though. I'm planning to keep the other one for my spare for the next set of wheels that I get.

Are you looking for a steel spare wheel from a TRD Off-road or an extra TRD Off-road aluminum wheel?

I got both for sale.
  1. Steel Spare Wheel w/285-75-16 Toyo A/T II
  2. Set of 4 OEM Stock TRD Off-Road aluminum wheels
Prices and photos in my Garage Sale link in my Signature.

It’s still on the truck.

Attachments

• DBF89577-FA1D-4D8B-85D7-6207C3102258.jpeg
    DBF89577-FA1D-4D8B-85D7-6207C3102258.jpeg
    362.6 KB · Views: 92
I recently had the new suspension lift installed and now I have an the original parts in my garage. What are they worth? I know it's a broad question but I really don't know how to begin to sell them.

I recently had the new suspension lift installed and now I have an the original parts in my garage. What are they worth? I know it's a broad question but I really don't know how to begin to sell them.

Sorry, wrong spot!

Back