• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

OPEN BOX Special! Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber FPK 447115

ShowstoppersUSA

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there Tacoma3g!

We currently have the following items available, exclusively were used for photos! They are open box, but have never been used, nor removed!

SS Sport
Amber - SKU 447115 - $310 w/ free shipping to the lower 48

Squadron Sport fog light kit
DSC03248 2.JPG

Last edited:
I literally just ordered from you guys on ebay 2 days ago. Lights were brand new and perfect

I have the original amber sport fogs. They have not been used 5 times on my city truck. Any credit to trade for SAE.

I have the original amber sport fogs. They have not been used 5 times on my city truck. Any credit to trade for SAE.

It is truly up to the end consumer of what they desire and want out of their squadron in the fog light location. The beauty of the SAE is that it was created for the individual who wished to utilize the squadron series on the street.

I have a quick question. For the SAE ambers (7714) do you have to aim them down at all? I sometimes worried they might be too bright when I’m driving?

I can tell you the original non SAE aimed down are still way too bright for driving in traffic. I would hope the SAE are toned down in brightness.

Same here, I just bought/installed the SAEs from Showstopper this weekend. Will be selling my cornering fogs as well

I can tell you the original non SAE aimed down are still way too bright for driving in traffic. I would hope the SAE are toned down in brightness.

They are... My wife and I were in a caravan and had her pull in front of the tacoma. She was driving our S4 (lowered) and said it wasn't obnoxious (SAE) so I think they're GTG.

Are there any Amber SAEs available. If so, how much are they?

Hey there Tacoma3g!

We currently have the following items available, exclusively were used for photos! They are open box, but have never been used, nor removed!

SS Sport
Amber - SKU 447115 - $310 w/ free shipping to the lower 48

Squadron Sport fog light kit
DSC03248 2.JPG
are these still available?

Back