USA Shipping - OPEN BOX Special! Baja Designs Squadron Sport SAE and Sport! | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

USA Shipping OPEN BOX Special! Baja Designs Squadron Sport SAE and Sport!

Buy, sell, trade, or give away?
Selling

ShowstoppersUSA

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Vendor (Onyx)
T3G #
Hey there Tacoma3g!

We currently have the following items available, exclusively were used for photos! They are open box, but have never been used, nor removed!
Please PM us for a SIGNIFICANT savings!

Squadron SAE
Amber - SKU: 447714 -sold
White - SKU: 447614 -sold

SS Sport
Amber - SKU 447115
White - SKU 4471101

Squadron SAE Fog Light

Squadron Sport fog light kit
DSC03248 2.JPG

Last edited:

Woottaco

First Name
Carlos
T3G #
I literally just ordered from you guys on ebay 2 days ago. Lights were brand new and perfect

Pinion

T3G Level: Silver
T3G Supporter
First Name
Drew
T3G #
I think I sent a message, anywho, interested

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
I have the original amber sport fogs. They have not been used 5 times on my city truck. Any credit to trade for SAE.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ShowstoppersUSA

T3G Vendor (Onyx)
T3G #
I have the original amber sport fogs. They have not been used 5 times on my city truck. Any credit to trade for SAE.
It is truly up to the end consumer of what they desire and want out of their squadron in the fog light location. The beauty of the SAE is that it was created for the individual who wished to utilize the squadron series on the street.

Pinion

T3G Supporter
First Name
Drew
T3G #
Message me, I might be interested in your lights

Woottaco

First Name
Carlos
T3G #
I have a quick question. For the SAE ambers (7714) do you have to aim them down at all? I sometimes worried they might be too bright when I’m driving?

MrProduxn

First Name
Mr
T3G #
I can tell you the original non SAE aimed down are still way too bright for driving in traffic. I would hope the SAE are toned down in brightness.

qua77ro

First Name
Paul
T3G #
Same here, I just bought/installed the SAEs from Showstopper this weekend. Will be selling my cornering fogs as well

qua77ro

First Name
Paul
T3G #
I can tell you the original non SAE aimed down are still way too bright for driving in traffic. I would hope the SAE are toned down in brightness.
They are... My wife and I were in a caravan and had her pull in front of the tacoma. She was driving our S4 (lowered) and said it wasn't obnoxious (SAE) so I think they're GTG.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ShowstoppersUSA

T3G Vendor (Onyx)
T3G #
SAE Sets have sold. We do have a few kits left available with our Labor Day special if desired!

Pinion

T3G Supporter
First Name
Drew
T3G #
What kits are left, looking for amber set