• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

off road bumper license plate bracket

DB8404

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guy im new here im just looking for some ideas of license plate brackets for my off road bumper due to NYS requiring that I have a front license plate on, please send me some ideas thanks.

howdy new guy, break out the drill, you should have had some pre holes in your front plate, on the bumper. if you are looking for a new bumper, there is plenty of vendors that have great products here.

tempImageQ4kNJw.jpg

so this it my front bumper I don't have much room to brill a whole there.

In case you get a winch in the future this might be good, it's what I have. The amazon one linked above will basically do the same thing for cheaper though. I got the Greenlane one because I like the company.

Back