• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Oedro 4x4 products?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
I saw Oedro products on Amazon , but never really look at what they carried…. On YouTube someone install a Oedro running boards on there Tacoma…..really looks like a “Rock sliders”. Very nice looking…. For those who want the looks of a rock slider…but do NOT want to spend the money…makes a nice side step to climb in your trucks…

Oedro makes Running boards, bumper guards, floor mats, tonneau covers, headlights, led light bars, flare fenders & more…
Anyone would like to share there “reviews”?

Google Oedro….there line of 4x4 stiffs looks nice!
Aloha

This is a Hong Kong Yintatech network limited company ..operates all over the world.
They have several modern logistics centers located in Seattle , New Jersey, Atlanta , and LA …

They make premium auto parts for Jeeps, Fords, Chevys, Dodges & Toyotas…Interesting…
They do make some very nice aftermarket auto parts…check there web sites…they claim to be cheaper?
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about their running boards, but their all weather mats are stellar and a great price.

Back