• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Nube to T3G

Blazen91

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Mike, living in the PNW in Washington, but originally from the Johnson Valley, CA area. I own a 19 Taco crew cab, long bed in Calvary Blue that is currently all stock.

I'm looking to start building it up, 3.5 lift, 33's with Methods, custom built bumpers and roof rack...basically a light overland rig. I'm more into riding my KTM these days that wheeling/rock crawling. Wheeling the Hammers for years burned me out for a bit!

Hoping to meet some people in my area to wheel or ride with, or just BS and have a beer or 4!

I, also, am a Tacoma n00b. For that matter, this is my first Toyota. I have had Fods, Chevys, Volkswagens, Nissans, Datsuns... but never a Toyo.

So far loving it. My biggest gripe is the lack of seat height adjustment and subsequent vision obsurement.

Makes me far less confident in cornering.

I am a.motorcyclist and hate visual.obstructions.

But, at least it isn't a Jeep Renegade. 😀

Last edited:
Back