• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

nickyreno’s pro

6919CA16-8E64-49BE-8A69-7CD7E9742F2F.jpegE910E04C-CA83-4ABC-8810-D65DA06737D0.jpeg
I gotta ask, because I've never seen one, what is this? Overhead storage?

Had the KDMAX 6.0 tune installed by a local guy today and holy-f - truck finally feels like it’s got more than a weed wacker in it. Went with the Regular “aggressive” throttle and the lower octane setting but still running 91 octane. 100% hour tours truck should have come from the factory.

For anyone in the Reno/Tahoe, northern Nevada and Sacramento, CA areas who wants the KDMAX tune, I highly recommend you reach out to Mike Peratoner.

PH: (562) 897-6453
E-Mail: PeratonerMike@yahoo.com
Why have a low octane tune with high octane gas?

Why have a low octane tune with high octane gas?
Reported differences in performance are negligible, and allows for some margin of error. If someone borrows my truck and fills it with the wrong octane, or a fuel transport truck fills a tank with the wrong octane, I will still be okay.

Yeah strapping anything onto it definitely eliminates head room for a passenger back there. Lucky for me all my passengers back there are less than 3ft tall

MESO V5 turns arrived. Still mustering the desire to install them. Smoked after work and working on the house most days.

Tacoma is for sale. $65k comes with everything on it, including OEM wheels and tires and all OEM parts I’ve removed/replaced plus 100K warranty, brand new battery, and brand new registration.

Back