• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Next Give Away

I would argue that overlanding is a good bit more involved than just "off roading", and so anybody who overlands either already has recovery gear and/or needs more than the basics, or whatever would be included in a starter kit.

I don't overland, but I have an air compressor, air down tools, general tools such as wrenches and allens and pliers, etc, tow strap, soft shackle, hard shackles, rechargeable battery starter with jumper cables. I use it fairly often in the desert when responding to the recovery requests in my local FB page. Would argue that my stuff is somewhere between basic and intermediate and it's just average stuff. My point being is that the bigger items, such as treds or maxtrax for example, would be more useful for an overlander since they likely already have what i have

Edit* for the sake of correctness, I just wouldn't use "starter recovery kit" and "overland" in the same sentence lol sorry I picked apart your contribution to the thread

No Worries Man. El Paso. Went to Basic Training there many moons ago. Man, what place.

WOO FUCKING STICKERS!!!

mine still hasn't shown up.... just waiting

No Worries Man. El Paso. Went to Basic Training there many moons ago. Man, what place.
You could say that lol :ROFLMAO: i did my BCT in Sill and then ended up here anyway

Ouch. Must have P.O.'d the Gods. Watch your Six man. Radiology student? Wow, small world. Did my last two years as a radiation physics instructor at the AMEDD C&S. Good luck with your studies man.

GIVEAWAY.png

Swag is always good, hats, stickers, lanyards, patches and other miscellaneous crap that nobody needs but everybody wants.

I am with the others on the Baja designs fog lights! Been wanting to switch out my KC Hilites fogs for awhile now lol.

I am with the others on the Baja designs fog lights! Been wanting to switch out my KC Hilites fogs for awhile now lol.

whats wrong w/ the KC? I may take em off your hands

whats wrong w/ the KC? I may take em off your hands

They are fully functional, the drivers side has a small crack in the lens, other than that they are fully functional. I just wished they were a bit brighter than they are. Love the color though.

They are fully functional, the drivers side has a small crack in the lens, other than that they are fully functional. I just wished they were a bit brighter than they are. Love the color though.
definitely a big winner in this thread... We will see what we can do

Spindle gussets
Bump stops
Sprint booster
Wet okole seat covers
Anytime front camera
Taco holder
10k winch
Recovery kit
Mean air jack
Fuse panel for added accessories
Optima battery
Switchpro
On board air

Just a few thing I'd like for my truck ;)

Back