• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to the crew & living the dream in AK

@offfoad.distraction

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hey there! I recently abandoned all my Chevy threads after selling her a year ago.
It’s really is quality over quantity and now I’m a first time Tacoma owner.
Looking forward to learning as much as possible and building my truck one mod at a time.
S.

Attachments

• A21962B7-6716-4719-9339-DC740DF19653.jpeg
    A21962B7-6716-4719-9339-DC740DF19653.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 63
Right on. I'm in Wasilla while in town. Headed back next week till the end of moose season then back in spring when bear start moving. Truck stays south tho lol.
That’s excellent. I’ve been up here five years now. Do you hunt rifle or archery? I hunt archery but it has been a few years.

That’s excellent. I’ve been up here five years now. Do you hunt rifle or archery? I hunt archery but it has been a few years.
I'm a hunting guide. Been doing it a little over 10yrs. Whatever my client wants to use as a weapon is their choice. But I typically recommend they use a rifle just to increase their odds of success. I always carry either a .375 H&H if I'm doing moose or brown bear or a .28 Nosler if I'm on a sheep or caribou hunt. That's awesome you're down with the bow! Drop anything with it?

I'm a hunting guide. Been doing it a little over 10yrs. Whatever my client wants to use as a weapon is their choice. But I typically recommend they use a rifle just to increase their odds of success. I always carry either a .375 H&H if I'm doing moose or brown bear or a .28 Nosler if I'm on a sheep or caribou hunt. That's awesome you're down with the bow! Drop anything with it?
Oh yeah I know a few guides in WA. When I lived down there the elk would wake me up talking to each other around 3 or 4 in the morning. I had a reed on my nightstand so I would put it in and talk back. I loved those mornings.
Yeah I have only killed deer with it. However I did kill a coyote with my 9mm Taurus. A pack of them kept trying to fight and lead my dog away.

Back