• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to Tacoma

saggie31

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I'm new to the Toyota family of trucks, recently purchased a 2022 Tacoma SR5 4X2. Prior my trucks included 2005 Ford Sport Trac, and 2018 GMC Canyon. Already, I'm enjoying the handling, maneuverability, and turning angle of the Tacoma over the previous trucks. My first question in the this forum:
Are there any original or aftermarket Flip or Folding Key for the Tacoma

Thanks

Hello everyone...I'm new to the Toyota family of trucks, recently purchased a 2022 Tacoma SR5 4X2. Prior my trucks included 2005 Ford Sport Trac, and 2018 GMC Canyon. Already, I'm enjoying the handling, maneuverability, and turning angle of the Tacoma over the previous trucks. My first question in the this forum:
Are there any original or aftermarket Flip or Folding Key for the Tacoma

Thanks
Welcome to the club. Not sure about the key. Mine is a push start. There is a hidden key in my FOB which I use to lock my tailgate.

Welcome to the club. Not sure about the key. Mine is a push start. There is a hidden key in my FOB which I use to lock my tailgate.
Hi…mine is not a keyless, it’s a key start ignition with the fob, I’ll like to change the the straight/fob key for a flip key with the fob…any suggestions. Thanks

Welcome and congrats! Be sure to post some pics!

Back