• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to T3G

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Hello all
Just joined up. I know @Jfrisch01 out in the real world and he suggested I check it out over here. I’m a pretty active member on Tacoma World as well (cav_bluTRD) and hope I can input here and be of anyone’s help!
Don’t be a stranger!
C45DC377-2AC3-4DE1-B71E-49F20F653C29.jpeg

Awesome, welcome to our forum! I’m glad he was able to convince you to join. ;)

Your truck is beautiful in that color. Do you have more plans for it?

Awesome, welcome to our forum! I’m glad he was able to convince you to join. ;)

Your truck is beautiful in that color. Do you have more plans for it?
Yep! Warfab rear bumper is on the way from Colorado.
33’s and icon front coils are waiting for me in Kansas City. And I have a bedside I have to pick up in Iowa. Plus I’m sure I’ll change some other things lol

This dude wheels (hard) with the rest of us as well. Not even a blown tire off the bead can put him down.

You’ve been all over the place, start posting all them great photos you guys take on your trips. I know that taco has served its purpose, a lot!

Last edited:
This dude wheels with the rest of us as well. Not even a blown tire off the bead can put him down.

You’ve been all over the place, start posting all them great photos you guys take on your trips. I know that taco has served its purpose, a lot!
Yeah, let’s see them photos!

welcome aboard.

Welcome to T3G! Glad you decided to join us. Let's see those trip pictures.

Yeah. He’s got the only OV Tuned Tundra in the US. It’s super fast.

actually. His truck is right up your alley. It’s a MT Quicksand. SB though.
I didn't know there was a Tundra tune. That's awesome. @ShikyoX - standby for OVTune on your new Tundra, lol.

It’s still in some development. But it’s awesome. Makes me want a Tundra lol
I know most would think it's ugly, but as a die-hard longbed guy, I'd love to see a Tundra in the crew-max cab with a longbed. And a solid front axle and a 3/4 or 1 ton, lol.

1579021640782.png

1579021724146.png

I would probably be the only fool to buy one.

I know most would think it's ugly, but as a die-hard longbed guy, I'd love to see a Tundra in the crew-max cab with a longbed. And a solid front axle and a 3/4 or 1 ton, lol.

1579021640782.png

1579021724146.png

I would probably be the only fool to buy one.
That would be a huge truck. Holy crap. Driving a limo truck lol

Back