• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New to me 21 Off-Road

Jacket4256

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
I have always liked the look of Tacoma's but I could never get comfortable in them with the seats pre 20/21. A guy at work got the new 21 pro in magnet gray and when I say in it noticed a huge difference in being able to adjust the seat with the electric seat being short sucks.

Anyway ended up finding a new to me 21 off road with only 5,000 miles got a ok deal on it considering the market right now. Looking forward to learning some stuff on here did get a killer deal on a Bilstein leveling kit from my wifes uncle so that will be my first mod here soon.

BDD24B2D-ACD7-4995-9FD9-0AC3DF42FBB3.jpeg

Welcome to the club! What are you plans for it?

I have the '18 OR in that color, too. I was worried about it getting hot inside but it hasn't been an issue.

Last edited:
Welcome! Good choice on the Bilstein! Which kit did you go with? 5100? 6100?

Welcome to the club! What are you plans for it?

I have the '18 OR in that color, too. I was worried about it getting hot inside but it hasn't been an issue.

I am not 100% sure I wanna do the leveling kit and some minor mods but nothing crazy I do have a Jeep TJ that my little one loves.

its the 5100 kit they sell, he bought it and then ended up doing a full lift on his paid 100 bucks for it so cant complain.
That's a steal!

Also check out seat jackers for a little more adjustments.

Back