• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Tacoma

jcxd45

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm John and I just ordered a 22 Tacoma limited.

Already have a project M topper on order and would like advice on lift.

It'll probably be 600 to 700 pounds additional weight once I'm done with the build out.

I'd like to put 33's under it, only light off-road mostly sand or snow.

What are your suggestions for limit, I'm currently leaning toward the ironman 4x4 kit but it's $2500, are there better options?

Thanks for any responses.
John

Nice to have you.
Icon, accutune, and OME all have complete lift kits that are customizable to your planned build weight. I'm an icon fan (from past jeep experience), OME rear leaf springs squeak but everything else seems to be quality, and accutune will provide you with a custom tuned shock and spring package though they can be pricey. Have fun browsing. There's a great thread in the suspension sections about leaf springs.

Thanks for all the replies, I'll hit you up Neo.

406, from what I can see they're more like $3k now:(

Thanks for all the replies, I'll hit you up Neo.

406, from what I can see they're more like $3k now:(
That sucks. I bought mine at the end of June and finally got a friend to help me install them Labor Day weekend. Supply issues have reeked havoc on the industry. I couldn't get Bilstein 6112's even if I wanted to.

Back