• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Tacoma Owner

BIGFOOTE

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 SR5 DCSB Auto
White
2020 Tacoma 4x4 Love It…
654F1940-9F81-496F-B35D-8C4E0EE8DB12.jpeg

I’ve already put on a CAI, TBS ,HPS Intake Tube, 2 JL 10’s powered by a Kicker 1200 amp! Gonna run the 33’s down then get 35’s for it. Also just got the Nexus+P Tune put on it.

Welcome aboard. You old enough to remember the Bill John Hunting Club.

ToTM Contender for sure. Welcome.
Seriously! I'm here wrenching on mine like a madman and this beauty just comes strutting into the forum. That's a damn fine truck, Richie!

How's that tune? Drivability/performance? I only heard of it recently but already set my sights on CVC for next weekend.

The tune is GREAT! It’s smooth and very docile when you want it to be like through neighborhoods and stuff but when you want it to go , man it will go.

I sure don’t remember that Hunting Club Bird dog
Use to be in Bluffton right before the Hilton Head turn off. It was 65k acres and only cost $75 a year for membership. I hunted there in the 70’s while I was stationed at Paris Island.

Last edited:
Wow that’s cool. Yeah I’m originally from Wilmington Island in Savannah right before tybee island. I told my wife I can remember Bluffton just having the Bluffton Oyster Factory and Squat & Gobble restaurant on may river road! You would not BELIEVE how much Bluffton has grown.

Back