• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Tacoma owner

Dart330

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Just bought a months ago, already have Tyger side rails, smoked the tail lights and the side mirror turn Signals, looking to do 2-3 inch lift with tires and wheel upgraded to 18" Also looking for Smoked Headlights and 3rd brake light

Thank You, I love them, have gotten great reviews at the Dealership and from other Tacoma owners here in Colorado Springs I looked for almost 2 weeks to find the look i wanted

truck2.jpg

Yep, looking into all ready. It needs to be darker. Also looking for full rear window decal on blacked out flag or eagles

Yep, looking into all ready. It needs to be darker. Also looking for full rear window decal on blacked out flag or eagles
Subdued flag. :) All the way across or just middle? I've been going back and forth on it.
Haven't seen a full topographic one yet.

Welcome aboard and nice to see another Taco owner from Colorado Springs! Where'd you pick it up at?

Welcome aboard and nice to see another Taco owner from Colorado Springs! Where'd you pick it up at?
I had to go to Denver, Stevenson West, My old place of employment larry H. Miller said they could not get me one till October. Stevenson had one on the truck in 2 weeks

Yeah, I had issues with LHM so I ended up at Mountain States Toyota using Costco. Congrats!

Back