• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Taco Owner (coming soon)

snakeyes

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
The excitement is starting to get to me. I've been contemplating on a new vehicle for a while now. I was all over the place. Sequoia, 4 Runner, GX460... Friday, after some careful thought and convincing the wife, I pulled the trigger on a new White DCSB Off Road. We've always wanted a pickup. I should be getting it this coming week. This is my 4th or 5th forum membership (don't remember them all. From Jeep JK to Xterra to STi) and I hope it will be my last. I think I have the overlanding bug and I'm hoping this rig will be it for me.
I'm hoping to succeed in driving it stock for a bit before dumping money in it as I have done on numerous other vehicles in the past and then just ended up selling them a couple years later. I say that now, knowing myself, it won't be long until it's lifted with 33s, bumpers and winch. I look forward to being a part of this community and eventually maybe even getting to meet some of you on the trails. I still haven't had the chance to head to Moab or do any offroading in the states but have done plenty in my jeeps in my neck of the woods. Looking to do less rock crawling and more overlanding. I feel like I've chosen the right forum to learn from. 🍻

Awesome! We both took the plunge. I’m the same way - I have lifted and modified every Jeep I’ve owned. It’s probably not going to stop with the truck, but I’m trying to keep it stock for a while as well.

Trucks are pretty capable stock. Gentle mods with a focus on capability and use-specific mods I think is the mode for most of the guys here.
0A3C611A-834A-4914-B631-2C9BFAA620A8.jpeg

Back