• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Ride but not my first Taco

3rdGenSR23

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey everyone, excited to be part of this forum. Just picked up a 2023 SR, obviously not the flashiest of the group I’m sure but glad to have it. I previously owned a 1999 TRD but sold it cause my sons car seat wouldn’t fit, well now the kids are grown up so I’m back. I have changed out the “enterprise rental” wheels to some Moto Metal 16x8 (stock tires) and added a tonneau, gonna tint the front windows next week. Very light weight “build” so far but more to come. I did Hand make a box for my Kicker comp 12” which is very similar to “taco tunes.”

Currently I am looking at LED bulbs on Amazon. I’ve heard issues with daytime running lights. High/low issues. I have the projector headlight assembly’s but crap halogen bulbs. Any advice here would be appreciated. Here’s some I’m looking at…

LASFIT H11 H8 H9 LED Bulbs with Cooling Fan, 2023 Upgrade Automotive Light Bulbs 6000K Cool White - Plug and Play Non-Polarity - 2Pcs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075JH34S6/?tag=tacoma3g-20

Again, thanks for having me!

Attachments

• IMG_3969.jpeg
    IMG_3969.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3980.jpeg
    IMG_3980.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 77
Back