• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New guy

Tigris99

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
1st time Taco owner, was told this is where the cool hang out. Not sure how crazy I'm going to get with my build. Only suspension work is AAL progressive pack, Eibach shocks with stock front springs set at middle. Wishing I had gone a bit bigger tires though. Damn thing is way more capable than I expected. Also have RCI belly armor except front skid which is the TRD.

I'm not one to "wheel" like many (but have gotten a taste
with help of a friend that's a member here), prefer more overlanding. More exploring and loosing yourself, less breaking stuff lol. I've put my effort into being able to carry and store gear for camping and such more than increasing offroad capability.

So adding the pics, seems I need to work on poses, they all look the same just at different locations. The one above the dam is 2 weeks ago, most recent.

20210815_104808.jpg
20210528_160233.jpg
20210710_140725.jpg

Welcome to T3G!! That's a great stance you have there. As @DavidLReid said, I'm also not very far from you. Down in Ozark/Springfield area.

Back