• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Discount Code New Business -- LC Overland

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
Hey everyone how is it going. I've been contemplating doing this for quite some time and finally decided to do it.

LC Overland is my newest venture in life. LC stands for Louie and Clark, our two dogs, or the original overlanders.

I am still in the process of becoming a dealer with the companies but with time it will all fall in place,

And no I cannot forget where I came from. I will have discount codes set up and various sales set up to satisfy the Tacoma3G Family.

The site is still coming together but the address is LCoverland.com

I appreciate all feed back and if there are any specific vendors you think I should have

Hey everyone how is it going. I've been contemplating doing this for quite some time and finally decided to do it.

LC Overland is my newest venture in life. LC stands for Louie and Clark, our two dogs, or the original overlanders.

I am still in the process of becoming a dealer with the companies but with time it will all fall in place,

And no I cannot forget where I came from. I will have discount codes set up and various sales set up to satisfy the Tacoma3G Family.

I appreciate all feed back and if there are any specific vendors you think I should have
Congratulations and best wishes on your new adventure. Looking forward to the updates.

@Jay, So the LC doesn't stand for Land Cruiser? Ha!
I highly recommend White Knuckle Off Road.

And Diode Dynamics. I have some SSC1 mini pod lights coming.

Congrats on launching the site. I know you've been working on it for a really long time.

It looks like the site is built with Squarespace? I don't know much about that CMS, but here are some suggestions I have if it's even possible to do with Squarespace:

-- Add your own favicon. A favicon is an icon of your logo that shows up in various places in a browser or on a phone, such as browser tabs, bookmarks, phone shortcuts, sharing your link on social media, etc. Right now, looks like yours is just the Squarespace logo.

-- This section looks like it isn't meant to be there?
1652543881707.png

-- Looking further, it looks like the shop and about pages are also just placeholder pages.

Hey everyone I have changed up a bunch of stuff and created a t3g discount code
T3Gmember will get you 10% off everything
I am still adding products daily and try to focus on a specific model for that day so some models might be heavier. If you have questions about getting product shoot me a message or drop a comment and I’ll see what I can do.

Also if you want a free sticker
Send me a message with truck color and if you want a matching sticker or just a white one and your address and I’ll get you one sent out.

Thanks guys

We just recently partnered up with Weboost, offering the full range, dm me for more details

Attachments

• 68BB2F4C-AFAF-4E4B-BC5F-66CC29BCF150.jpeg
    68BB2F4C-AFAF-4E4B-BC5F-66CC29BCF150.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 81
Back