• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New '21-Looking for rear floor mat or covering

frank2104

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 SR AC Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hi
Just got my '21 with access cab and the utility option (in other words, no rear jump seats). Looking for good floor mats for the rear of the cab. WeatherTech has them but they have a disclaimer that they won't work if you have the utility option. I don't really understand why that would effect it. Anyway....looking for recommendations for good quality protection for the rear of the cab.

Had an '05 Taco with only 68k miles on it. Still ran great, original clutch still! Couldn't persuade myself to pull the trigger on a new one even though I dearly wanted to upgrade to 4WD. That is until I happened to look underneath. Found some serious 2nd gen frame cancer under there! Oh well.....now I can get my DE surf tag!

Back