• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NEW 16-23 Tacoma Sequential LED Headlights | FORM Lighting

Form Lighting

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
formlights.com

Our Sequential LED Headlights are the perfect way to upgrade your 2016-2023 Tacoma. With these premium OE-grade replacements, you’ll add triple bi-LED projectors, sequential turn signals, startup sequence, LED running light, and a more aggressive, modern appearance.

Triple Projectors. What’s better than one projector? Three projectors. And in these headlights, all three are bi-LED units, providing output for both low beam and high beam illumination. With a sharp cutoff, broad width, and high intensity, these units provide a serious upgrade in output.

Startup Sequence. These headlights are packed with the latest and most modern lighting functions, including a startup or “welcome” sequence. Anytime the running lights turn on, they will illuminate in a two-stage chasing sequence that is sure to turn heads, with an ultra-premium look.

Sequential Turn Signal. The startup sequence isn’t the only thing that stands out. These headlights also feature a sequential switchback LED turn signal. Every time the turn signal is activated, amber LEDs activate across the top of the running light in a smooth, chasing sequence. When you’re finished making your turn, they automatically “switch back” to the bright white DRL.

OEM-Grade Construction. Form Lighting headlights are built with quality in mind, using OE-grade materials and design techniques. This includes durable UV-coated polycarbonate lenses, automotive-grade LED emitters, breather vents, and OEM plug-and-play connectors. You can rest assured that these lights will provide durable and superior performance.

Road Legal. Form Lighting headlights meet all SAE, DOT, FMVSS, and CMVSS standards and regulations for legal on-road use in the United States and Canada, when installed and aimed properly - which is easy to do with the integrated screw-type adjusters.

Plug-and-Play. Our headlights for the Tacoma are completely plug-and play and will fit perfectly, without any gaps. They were designed to plug into your factory headlight connector, with no wiring modifications needed. No errors, flickering, or hyperflashing! Adapters are also included to power the running lights, if your truck doesn’t come with daytime running lights (non-DTRL) from the factory.

Click the video below to see HOW to install our 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma Sequential LED Headlights!

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaSjWuH1Bt0

Two-Year Warranty. All Form Lighting products are rigorously tested for reliability, and backed by a two-year warranty. The warranty is supported directly by Form Lighting, and any replacement parts, if needed, are shipped quickly from Form Lighting’s US warehouse. In the rare occasion that you may need to utilize your warranty, we try to keep the process as simple as possible - for example, no return is normally necessary.

Do you have additional questions? We’ll be happy to help!

• Reply to this thread
• Send us a direct message
• Email: contact@formlights.com
Are you a US forum member? DM us for a FREE shipping code!

Jordan M.
Form Lighting

Last edited:
I'm not currently in the market for any lighting. I do have to say this looks like the best aftermarket headlight option I have seen for any vehicle in the last 20 years.

I may have to scoop me up these instead of the ones I was looking at before... These look sick!

Do you guys do Fire/EMS discounts?
We sincerely appreciate your service! Unfortunately, due to the MRP policy that we have with our wholesale vendors, we do not have the option to grant any type of product discounts. However, we can cover shipping costs on your next order to help out a bit! DM us for a free shipping code.

Jordan M.
FORM Lighting

Our Sequential LED Headlights are the perfect way to upgrade your 2016-2022 Tacoma. With these premium OE-grade replacements, you’ll add triple bi-LED projectors, sequential turn signals, startup sequence, LED running light, and a more aggressive, modern appearance.

Triple Projectors. What’s better than one projector? Three projectors. And in these headlights, all three are bi-LED units, providing output for both low beam and high beam illumination. With a sharp cutoff, broad width, and high intensity, these units provide a serious upgrade in output.

Startup Sequence. These headlights are packed with the latest and most modern lighting functions, including a startup or “welcome” sequence. Anytime the running lights turn on, they will illuminate in a two-stage chasing sequence that is sure to turn heads, with an ultra-premium look.

Sequential Turn Signal. The startup sequence isn’t the only thing that stands out. These headlights also feature a sequential switchback LED turn signal. Every time the turn signal is activated, amber LEDs activate across the top of the running light in a smooth, chasing sequence. When you’re finished making your turn, they automatically “switch back” to the bright white DRL.

OEM-Grade Construction. Form Lighting headlights are built with quality in mind, using OE-grade materials and design techniques. This includes durable UV-coated polycarbonate lenses, automotive-grade LED emitters, breather vents, and OEM plug-and-play connectors. You can rest assured that these lights will provide durable and superior performance.

Road Legal. Form Lighting headlights meet all SAE, DOT, FMVSS, and CMVSS standards and regulations for legal on-road use in the United States and Canada, when installed and aimed properly - which is easy to do with the integrated screw-type adjusters.

Plug-and-Play. Our headlights for the Tacoma are completely plug-and play and will fit perfectly, without any gaps. They were designed to plug into your factory headlight connector, with no wiring modifications needed. No errors, flickering, or hyperflashing! Adapters are also included to power the running lights, if your truck doesn’t come with daytime running lights (non-DTRL) from the factory.

Click the video below to see HOW to install our 2016-2022 Toyota Tacoma Sequential LED Headlights!

Two-Year Warranty. All Form Lighting products are rigorously tested for reliability, and backed by a two-year warranty. The warranty is supported directly by Form Lighting, and any replacement parts, if needed, are shipped quickly from Form Lighting’s US warehouse. In the rare occasion that you may need to utilize your warranty, we try to keep the process as simple as possible - for example, no return is normally necessary.

• Reply to this thread

Jordan M.
Form Lighting
Prime Day savings are here! Ends midnight CST, 10/12/22.

NOW through 10/12, you can get 10% off at our Amazon store for Prime Day!

No coupon required.

This discount will be automatically applied.

Click HERE to visit the FORM Amazon store!

Our Sequential LED Headlights are the perfect way to upgrade your 2016-2022 Tacoma. With these premium OE-grade replacements, you’ll add triple bi-LED projectors, sequential turn signals, startup sequence, LED running light, and a more aggressive, modern appearance.

Click the video below to see HOW to install our 2016-2022 Toyota Tacoma Sequential LED Headlights!

• Reply to this thread

Jordan M.
Form Lighting
EykAi5L.jpg

LAST CHANCE for 15% off LED headlights for your Tacoma! Form Lighting's Black Friday Sale ends TONIGHT!

No coupon required.

This discount is automatically applied.

CLICK HERE TO SAVE AT THE FORM STORE!

I just dropped a good wad on my tires and suspension, but once it's time for headlights and tail lights, I'm definitely looking into these!

I just dropped a good wad on my tires and suspension, but once it's time for headlights and tail lights, I'm definitely looking into these!

These look awesome! Thinking they might have to be one of my next upgrades.
You guys will love them! Be on the lookout for our next sale!

I keep going back and forth between Form and Alpharex.... I have Alpharex taillights... I want to match but Form gives me different vibes and I'm starting to lean towards Form more, I might be pulling the trigger soon

LGcMLWx.jpg

ONE. MORE. SALE. 🏷

Now through 1/5, you can get 15% OFF all FORM Lighting products exclusively through Amazon and our authorized dealers.

This is your last chance this year to save on our LED headlights for your 16+ Tacoma!

Shop our Amazon store ➡ Form Lighting

Wait, I'm confused. I went to the Amazon link and it took me to the seller Diode Dynamics. Are the DD headlights?

Wait, I'm confused. I went to the Amazon link and it took me to the seller Diode Dynamics. Are the DD headlights?
There are a number of our dealers and partners using the same Amazon listing to sell, so that may be why you are seeing that. You can purchase through any of the available choices, and you'll still be covered by our warranty! I'll attach the direct link below here.

tiItQog.jpg

The lowest prices of the season are HERE! 😱

Now through 3/13, you can get 10% OFF SITEWIDE at FormLights.com.

If you’ve been waiting for the best time to pick up a new set of headlights, the time is NOW!

Click here to save!

Have you been thinking about upgrading your headlights? NOW is the time to save BIG!

Memorial Day Savings are here at Form Lighting, which means through June 2nd, you can get 10% OFF sitewide.

Get yours before it's gone! ➡ https://www.formlights.com/

lBA5mNQ.jpg

If you've been waiting for the best time to upgrade your headlights- the time is NOW! 📣

To celebrate Independence Day we are offering 10% OFF SITEWIDE through July 7th. Plus, get a free FORM t-shirt with any purchase! 🎆

Get Yours Here!

gOYbSGh.jpg

The best time ⏳ to upgrade your headlights is almost UP!

10% OFF sitewide
ends soon! Get over to the site now to save up to $100, and don't forget with every purchase you will receive a free FORM t-shirt!

Get Yours Here!

Last edited:
Question about the start up sequence. Is that every time the switch is turned to OFF to auto/on?
Can you explain when the sequence is triggered? If there are any other conditions?

Question about the start up sequence. Is that every time the switch is turned to OFF to auto/on?
Can you explain when the sequence is triggered? If there are any other conditions?
Hey there! The start up sequence occurs anytime the parking lights are activated!

We sincerely appreciate your service! Unfortunately, due to the MRP policy that we have with our wholesale vendors, we do not have the option to grant any type of product discounts. However, we can cover shipping costs on your next order to help out a bit! DM us for a free shipping code.

Jordan M.
FORM Lighting
A bit confused here,
You have had in the past few months,... over this year.
Black Friday 15% off - Spring Sale 10 % off - 4th of July 10% off - Memorial Day 10% off - Labor Day 10 % off

However, you missed Veterans Day and military or first responder discounts are not authorized,.... is this correct?
Just want to clarify as a military veteran and current first responder.

Last edited:
A bit confused here,
You have had in the past few months,... over this year.
Black Friday 15% off - Spring Sale 10 % off - 4th of July 10% off - Memorial Day 10% off - Labor Day 10 % off

However, you missed Veterans Day and military or first responder discounts are not authorized,.... is this correct?
Just want to clarify as a military veteran and current first responder.
Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Please allow me to elaborate. We do have sale periods throughout the year. However, our MRP policy does not allow us to offer any sort of product discount outside of these set sale periods as that would be unfair to our dealers.

We do provide a free shipping code for military and first responders as an alternative to help out a bit outside of these sale periods for this reason.

Hope this helps clarify things. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

-Logan Z.
FORM Lighting

Back