• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Moostache Ride

So uhhhhh, yeah. Just took a dive off the deep end.
jUAYYw3.jpg
Hell yes!!! Campers are the move for 2020. Congrats dude.

Hell yes!!! Campers are the move for 2020. Congrats dude.

Thanks man, super excited about it!

That didn’t take long. LOL

Heh, things just worked out. Sold my tent for more than I bought it for, rack went really fast, cleaned out some other stuff from the garage, and here we are. It really is as close as we can get to the perfect solution for our needs.

Heh, things just worked out. Sold my tent for more than I bought it for, rack went really fast, cleaned out some other stuff from the garage, and here we are. It really is as close as we can get to the perfect solution for our needs.

Nothing wrong with that.

Welcome! The board is booming with growth from asylum seekers :)

RIP fam, I did a thing...

WsgU3d9.jpg
Enjoy. Lemme know how long it takes to break down. I've been pondering a raptor for years, but can't get passed the engine, transmission, and electrical issues they have.

Enjoy. Lemme know how long it takes to break down. I've been pondering a raptor for years, but can't get passed the engine, transmission, and electrical issues they have.
I feel you. Having a Ford mechanic living in the house definitely eases some of those concerns, but it’s no Toyota for sure.

Back