• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West Mobtown Offroad rear bumper - no body cut install

robotdoc15

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
linkedin.com
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Silver Sky
SOLD $750
Located in Salt Lake City. Steel rear bumper made in Delaware by Mobtown Offroad in 2019. I took it off just to return to a stock bumper with blindspot sensors.
- Powder coat is matte black.
- Weight is approx 115 lbs.
- No body cutting required to install.
- There is a hidden hitch receiver behind the flip up license plate.
- Included: tag lights and factory wiring harness for backup/parking sensors, plus 4 backup sensors... WAY less install time for you on transferring over from factory bumper.
- It was new 2 years ago and has just a bit of surface rust at the mounting locations to the vehicle frame.
- ***BONUS*** Mobtown Offroad just announced last week that they are permanently closed. So this bumper will hold its value. Build quality is superb.

IMG_2791_LI.jpg

IMG_2792_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Back