• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West Method Wheels and BFG Tires

hawsa

5️⃣ Platinum
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Cement
Method 305 NV (matte black with beadlock look) 16x8 with zero offset. No curb rash or gouges.

Wrapped in BF Goodrich k02s with only about 10k miles on them. Still have a solid amount of tread left. Size is 265/75/16 load range E. This is pretty much the biggest size you can get with no lift. You might have to remove the front mudflaps to fit them - you should have done this already though because they uggggly.

Also includes 4 hub inserts that look great with this wheel and a full set of 2018 Toyota tpms sensors. If you dont need them I'll buy them back if you get them uninstalled.

For reference: Wheels are $275 each new Tires are about $213 each new

Asking $1400 for everything compared to about $2k that they would be new. Everything is used about 10-15k miles.

Only selling because I went for a bigger wheel/tire combo. Dirty 5 Baby

Open to offers but not trades. - Have to pickup in Utah.

Attachments

• tempImageI4yzqE.png
    tempImageI4yzqE.png
    2 MB · Views: 115
  • tempImageya8Lx5.png
    tempImageya8Lx5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • tempImagedI8l1a.png
    tempImagedI8l1a.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • tempImagebl26pQ.png
    tempImagebl26pQ.png