• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Meso Customs Mods

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Meso has done it again.
Blacked out vent rings coming out end of this month.
For those of you that haven’t heard of Meso. I’m sorry, cause your wallet won’t like me. It’s all money well spent.
8B430FA5-2A75-4A62-80A3-D2942F02A3C9.jpeg
182AEE85-391B-4B59-A2A9-331D3236D200.jpeg

I have there blacked out turn signals and they look and great. A buddy of mine got two sets of these surrounds and is hooking me up with them. So I'm stoked. I think the only other MESO mod I'd want is the ECT relocation to the shift knob.

I have there blacked out turn signals and they look and great. A buddy of mine got two sets of these surrounds and is hooking me up with them. So I'm stoked. I think the only other MESO mod I'd want is the ECT relocation to the shift knob.
I have that. Love it. He’s going to do another release of it soon. FYI (insider info)

Welcome back!! Just getting off ready to install your interior black out kit. Hate the glare off the chrome shifter surround. Such a dumb design.

Any idea when you'll have the vent surrounds, in the knob ECT switch kits back in stock?

I will definitely vogue for MESO - his quality and attention to detail are unheard of, I have a number of his mods on my truck. Here's all the 3rd gen stuff he has: https://mesocustoms.com/collections/toyota-tacoma-3rd-gen also I follow his truck build page on "that other site" and it's insane I think he's working on twin turbos right now?!?!

I will definitely vogue for MESO - his quality and attention to detail are unheard of, I have a number of his mods on my truck. Here's all the 3rd gen stuff he has: https://mesocustoms.com/collections/toyota-tacoma-3rd-gen also I follow his truck build page on "that other site" and it's insane I think he's working on twin turbos right now?!?!

Definitely high quality stuff. I have the ultimate turns and now the dash kit.

Pretty sure the twin turbo setup is OVTune's. Correct me if I'm wrong @MESO . I can't wait to see that kit released.

Original link: https://youtu.be/9by2kM7aslw

What’s up guys! Haven’t been around here much.. super busy. (Plus I forgot my password :ROFLMAO:) but happy to see another Taco forum growing and glad to answer any questions.(y)
Boo yeah!

I'll be doing that on Friday, assuming he still has them. Installed the start, 4x4 knob, cup holder and shift trim yesterday, along with the stage 1 tail lights.

I can't wait to get rid of that stupid gear shift surround.

What’s up guys! Haven’t been around here much.. super busy. (Plus I forgot my password :ROFLMAO:) but happy to see another Taco forum growing and glad to answer any questions.(y)
Welcome back! We gotta set you up as a vendor here if you have time for that. ;)

Welcome back!! Just getting off ready to install your interior black out kit. Hate the glare off the chrome shifter surround. Such a dumb design.

Any idea when you'll have the vent surrounds, in the knob ECT switch kits back in stock?
ECT Switch DIY kit in black is in stock in case you missed it. It dropped on v-day...

Back