• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Max Multipurpose Axe Toolkit

I'd pass on that. Overpriced for what it is. Don't even know the quality. You could put together your own little kit for the same price or less. Fiskar stuff has gotten some pretty good feedback. X25, X27 and I think they are the ISOCore ones. Krazy Beaver Shovel. Also DMOS Shovel. I have a DMOS which collapses and is mounted in the bed of my truck.

Last edited:
Mullti purpose stuff by nature must be less robust than single purpose items. Go to the local hardware store, but good quality shovel, axe, and what else you need for much less and have better tools.

That said, I also keep an old E tool in my Jeep. Sometimes you need a short handle.

Back