• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Master Chief build

misterchief117

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2021 TRDOR in Army Green about a week ago. I was on a long wait list for a 2022 build until someone did a lease return after just 4 months.

Given it's color and Halo being my favorite game (the new campaign just released today btw), I'm naming it Master Chief. I have lots of trips and mods planned for it. Very excited to finally get into a Taco!

Attachments

• 879F29A4-739F-4E3B-950A-87BFA8AB66B2.jpeg
    879F29A4-739F-4E3B-950A-87BFA8AB66B2.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Hello and welcome from SW Missouri. Congrats on your new truck. You will be amazed at the accumulated knowledge and expertise of your fellow T3G members (excluding myself.....I am not one of the smart ones....I just like to hang with smart people!)
You and me both, David! 🤪

Chief was looking a little too clean so I stopped by Wolf Den a couple weekends ago. Didn’t do much since I’m still waiting on my armor to come in, but I had to test him out just a little haha

Attachments

• 6C691FDB-24C8-4F25-9B03-35643223FC2F.jpeg
    6C691FDB-24C8-4F25-9B03-35643223FC2F.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 103
This past weekend I worked on getting rid of some of that nasty chrome the ORs like to come with. Matte black badge overlays, painting the rear bumper caps, and removing the silver TRDOR made it look alot better. Since I'm waiting on some SCS Ray10s to become available, I needed to do something with the silver on the OR wheels...some cheap vinyl covers make it look a bit better, but IMO they are just okay. AVS hood deflector and window visors also went on. I forgot to take pictures afterwards so when I get a day off during the week Ill post some up.

This coming weekend Ill be putting on my CaliRaised Trail edition sliders (plus a couple bonus goodies). I started to prep and paint them over this past weekend but it ended up being too cold and windy to finish.
Full CBI skids plus the CBI fuel tank skid will be added when they come in...in february o_O
:annoyed:

Last edited:
Back