• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold M416 trailer

Berserker__taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 SR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Fully refinished top to bottom. A full 40hr to complete. Disassembled, sandblasted, epoxy primed, then coated with Raptor Liner. All new stainless hardware, suspension, updated wiring with LED lighting and reverse lights, modified trailer tongue to accept 2x2 draw bar with lock n roll or 2in ball. Brand new 7.0R16 NDT Firestone military tires on freshly powder coated original wheels. Axle is original and coated with POR15. No parking brake as the original plan was to swap axles. Project was finished and stored. Has never been on trail or had miles put on it since completion. Just a quick trip down the road to test it. Will make and amazing starting point for an off road trailer. This is my second and dont need two.

$3000.00
20211025_161230.jpg
20211025_161311.jpg
20211025_161531.jpg
20211025_161447.jpg
20211025_125045.jpg
20211024_115752.jpg
20211021_164239.jpg

Last edited:
Just hoping to sell it. I have 2 of these and looking to sell this one. The other has a Timbren suspension with matching Toyota lug pattern so I'm keeping that one.

My PP is hard. I wanted one and put it on the back burner. Ughhh.
Buy this and join the crew. They're only getting more rare by the day. 416s are my other addiction along with 3rd Gens and hunting lol. You'll love this thing.

That is really nice! A local here is selling his unfinished for $1500, which I considered for a 1/2 second. What a steal.

That is really nice! A local here is selling his unfinished for $1500, which I considered for a 1/2 second. What a steal.
Thanks! That's about typical for an untouched one with no dents or rust holes. If you can nab one to work on for 1000 to 1500 it's not a bad price. Money starts piling up when you start rebuilding them so the cheaper the better.

I forgot to ask which Timbren set up did you use? Thank you for the pics I appreciate that. Looks great!

I forgot to ask which Timbren set up did you use? Thank you for the pics I appreciate that. Looks great!
They call it the 1 Tonne. 2200lb axle with 4in lift and extended spindles for offroad tires. I've heard it was discontinued but they still make the 3500lb version. I've hauled another complete M416 flipped over on top of this one and it hauls really well. 75mph and not a wiggle.

Its pending as of right now. Guy from Virginia is supposed to pick it up this weekend. If it falls through I'll let you know

And yeah, definite interested in one if you get it done. Prefer gray as the color, ideally would match my Tacoma's lugs.

How wide and long do you make them? I kind of want one for my quad, I have a 2020 Sportsman 570 if that helps

How wide and long do you make them? I kind of want one for my quad, I have a 2020 Sportsman 570 if that helps
Here are the factory specs.

M416 Cargo Trailer
  • Cubic Feet: 159.
  • Overall Length: 108 1/2" Inches.
  • Overall Width: 60 1/2" Inches.
  • Inside Width: 41" Inches.
  • Inside Length: 72" Inches.
  • Inside Height: 18" Inches
  • Weight: 670lb
  • Max Payload: 500lb
I can go wider and longer if needed. Lots of options to customize or keep to spec.

A quad might labor a bit. A SxS would handle it tho.

Back