• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lower control arms skid plates?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
I just install R4T lower control arm skid plates…One of the easiest installs ever…
Reason I went with there lower control arm skid plates…slots for drainage, spacers , kit comes with two sizes bolts (large) and two sets of the smaller bolts (one set longer & one set shorter) to fit .. watch there Lower control arm videos…come with lock nuts…nice..
These are a few I look at …CBI, Rago, Victory, RCI, Cali Raised, ExtremeTerrain, Prices vary.$150.00 - $350.00…

Because it sits lower under neat, vary visible to notice it..with the R4T logo…and the grey color, it really , really looks nice…you can always paint it any color you desire
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.. please view some of the installs…R4H facing the front…very nicely done…
This Is one way to tell which side is facing forward…
…note on shipment..box was partly open, and the hardware ( nuts and bolts) were missing . I contact R4T and they mail me my missing parts….took about 10 days…to Hawaii..NO charge…
A great company to do business with…
Aloha

These lower control arm skid plates are very noticeable…I like the grey w / cut-out logo…”Stands-out”….

Last edited by a moderator:
A picture..

Attachments

• BF96E749-628F-42D6-9C57-84DB54CAD139.jpeg
    BF96E749-628F-42D6-9C57-84DB54CAD139.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 88
A picture

Attachments

• DCEFD9C1-ED44-49B8-A870-48DDBD0170C4.jpeg
    DCEFD9C1-ED44-49B8-A870-48DDBD0170C4.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 121
Back